Search This Blog, All Links Referenced In All Posts, & Paranoid Links At The Bottom Of The Page

07 November, 2008

Night School

Rebirth dreams are very haunting. I just had another one last night. They take place in buildings where I’m lost like in an M.C. Escher painting. The stairs go up but end down and go down and end up. This time the stairs were white. I was lost and every staircase I took ended at a dead end. I usually end up in an elevator and then a boat or some kind of waterway. It is obviously a rebirth / reincarnation dream.

This poem which I read on the Jane Crown show on October 12 was written just that morning and describes one of these dreams in which the staircase turned into a Tube and things got tricky as I had not learned how to properly make myself heavy.

You can hear the live version at the beginning of the post above or here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/The-Jane-Crown-Show/2008/10/12/Jane-hosts-Joan-dArcCori-BrackettBL-Kennedy-for-HG2


Night School

By Joan d’Arc

The city, The streets
The boy I knew
It was like
It was like
The school, The book
The girl I knew
It was like
It was like
It was like we were being shown

The door, The room
the tomb, the womb
It was like
It was like
As Up to Down
When full surround
You will have no book
No look
It was like
It was like
It was like we were lost in sound

We take the stairs
She squeezes through
I jump in, squirm
and work The Tube
It was like
It was like
From feet to head
Flower Petal
floats on Lead
It was like
It was like
It was like I was stuck inside

The twin zips by
Red blanket
White net
heavy In the superhet
She looks at me
And tells me right
Take on water
Throw off light
It was like
It was like
I hear my friends
call my name
I sink, I twirl
I labor, I reach
With foot I breach
It was like
It was like
They grab My heel
They laugh
They laugh
They laugh at me
I scream
I scream
I scream in fear
It was like
It was like
It was like I was being born

No comments:

Post a Comment