Search This Blog, All Links Referenced In All Posts, & Paranoid Links At The Bottom Of The Page

01 December, 2008

I don't even know what to call it. "My Rant"


Watching the world being pushed to the brink of self-destruction isn’t easy for me. It makes me wish I could write a scholarly paper enumerating the finer points of organized and methodical planning of a false but definitely real war that is to come. The signs are plentiful, and I don’t mean Biblical signs. I mean, signs that people who wish for a Biblical proof are either subconsciously, or worse, consciously pushing out on a daily basis. I read recently in a bulletin that the military is now using faith-based pop psychology to treat mental disorders. This is the same thing that has been used to treat addiction, and relapse and related recidivism rates are high as ever, showing that the concept of god-reliance hasn’t worked yet. So why is it that the military is using the same failed idea? Could it be the obvious? Is it that, while the soldier is being "counseled" with the faith-based psychology that they are really being programmed deeply to prepare to defend Christianity, openly and with their lives? Are we getting past the point of hiding behind politics and such, and preparing to see the monster of religion rear it’s ugly head with complete disregard to tact or reality? With legal agencies calling house to house to garner support against a UN resolution that promotes tolerance of religion, and condemns equally the intolerance, is this not a bad sign?
What’s sad to me is that people still think that the events of 9/11 and the subsequent wars are all prophecy fulfilled. Can’t folks see that in reality, these events happened BECAUSE of the so-called prophecies and man’s desire to see them fulfilled? We, yes, we are doing these things subconsciously, driven by a very old fable that has it’s roots in either corruption or misunderstanding of even older teachings, or both. Why? Why does man have such a strong desire to die, and to kill off anything he can before he dies? I’m 30 years old, and am afraid to have children now, because I don’t want them to have to live to see the things that I foresee coming down the pike. It’s a constant barrage of these things via Hollywood, with movie after movie put out containing end-time subject matter. Or worse, containing so much truth in a fictitious fashion so as to make truth unbelievable when it happens. That’s way so many of us get discredited. It’s not a good thing that conspiracy and paranormal topics have gone mainstream. It was done to take the wind out of our sails, so that the Game could be played out without interference from conscious individuals.

Notice it’s always the same actors and actresses in these types of movies? Keanu Reeves, Arnold Schwarzenager, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt… Can’t people see the damn patterns? Runs of movies about zombies, infected by a man-made virus, end of the world shit, etc. My teacher taught me to watch Holly (holy) wood because the "devil" is bound to tell the truth, but may conceal it in any fashion deemed favorable to the perpetuation of lies. Now, I’m not religious, and I use the term "devil" loosely to describe the disagreeable nature of certain beings that prefer personal gain over the progress of humanity as a whole.

I just get so frustrated by my lack of ability to express to people what’s happening. It’s my fault for not getting a proper education and all, but I still SEE, even if I have trouble expressing. All I’m saying is that it’s all bullshit, and it’s a shame the way the world has been duped. Thank the gods for those better suited to educate the masses about the lies and the games.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's a rant, but it's a good one. I really like the graphic!
    You have some of the best posts!

    Kenn (last name withheld), Dallas, Republic of Texas

    ReplyDelete